Asakusa Shrine's Goshuin
Asakusa sightseeing Seven Lucky Eve
Organ Inari Shrine
Knowing when to receive a Goshuin
- Let's visit first
I bow bow in front of the torii, clean it in the water shop, I will do it in the manners of bamboo clapping in front of the shrine.
- Please tell us the desired Goshuin at the counter. In that case, Goshuin become the book to adjournment, please put out.
- If you have a cover with buttons or a bookmarker is pinched between them, please remove it beforehand because it is difficult to push the sticker. Let's also loosen the binding strings. We appreciate your cooperation.
- The typeface of a red seal varies depending on the writer. Please note.
- Goshuin Because it is proof of worship, it is appropriate Goshuin Please bring a book.
The Asakusa Shrine's seal book is of the following two types.
【Edo Komon pattern】 Pink, green and green 3 colors
1,000 yen each
【Exclusive special Goshuin Book] 2 colors of pink and purple
1,500 yen each
※ We do not perform distribution only for seal book. Please be aware that we will make sure to write a seal.
※ We do not send mail of seal book and seal.Please note the following if you can receive a seal.
(1) Be sure to follow the instructions of the staff who are in charge of guidance and guidance.
Depending on the crowded condition on the 2nd day, the reception hours and response methods may be changed.
(3) A thumbprint is a deposit for up to 1 book per person, and only 1 copy per 1 stamp will be held.
Please be sure to visit us before (or after) receiving your seal.
We ask for your understanding and cooperation so that as many people as possible can get your seal.
※ The seal book is a proof of important worship. Recently, resale of seal on Internet auction has become a problem. Please take it with you carefully.
Asakusado Land Seven Lucky Gods
There are nine shrines and temples in the Asakusa sightsee seven Luck Gods. Please wish for one year 's home safety, breathing life injury. In Asakusa with an old history, there are famous marks in various places around the precincts of Mr. Kannon. Those who are going around the Asakusa Shichigami God will visit these famous marks on the way and think that they will remember the aspects of Edo culture.
Asakusa sightsee seven lucky god's homepage
Shigehachi Shikiba "Tokyo Fukuro-gi"
Origami folding fee: 1,200 yen Shrine of each shrine Goshuin staff fee: 300 yen
From 1 July Heisei 28, when each company receives a red seal at each company with the folding screen type "folding book" which each company name was cut out with ink, collecting all the red seal, "Kaibutsu, eight shrine · sanpo" You can have a sealed full desire (meaning that all wishes are satisfied).
Why do not you go for a short trip that touches the shrine and each region using the Toei Subway 's 1 day ticket, learn about their respective cultures and history, and touch relaxation and peace.
Click here for details