Notice of recruitment of prayer attendees
The prayer festival is a festival that prays for the harvest of the five grains at the beginning of cultivation in the spring, and is also called the Toshigo no Matsuri.
It is a festival to be paired with the New Year's Festival in November to thank the harvest of the year.
At Asakusa Shrine, a prayer festival will be held from 10:00 on February 17, 1980.
We play shrine maiden dance and pray for national security with rich fertility of five grains.
To commemorate the prayer year festival, we will distribute a special prayer Goshuin prayer year festival at the company headquarters.
Goshuin book is limited to one per person.
Also, if you attend the prayer year festival, we will distribute the special prayer Goshuin attending the prayer year festival.
If you would like to attend the prayer year, please make a reservation by phone, referring to the items below.
- Reservation is required for attending the prayer festival.
- Please contact us at Asakusa Shrine office (03-3844-1575) as we receive it by telephone.
- On the day, please come to Asakusa Shrine Office from 9:30 to 9:50.
- Please put your feelings as a guide for 2,000 yen as a tamakushi fee.
- If you would like to attend the special prayer festival Goshuin, please bring your seal stamp book at the reception. Please note that the paper Goshuin is not available.
- Goshuin book is limited to one person per person.
- Since you can not rise barefoot, please wear socks and stockings, socks etc surely.